Being a freelancer, you must need to create an attractive service thumbnail to gain more clients. An attractive thumbnail will help you to make your services stand out from the rest of the freelancers in the market.
When an employer searches for freelancers on the platform, the first thing he sees is the thumbnail image of the freelancer. So if you haven’t paid much attention to creating your thumbnail image, It’s time to think about it again.
Now the one thing that comes in your mind is how to create an attractive service thumbnail. Don’t worry Krios has compiled a few tips which you should consider before creating your service thumbnail.
1. Quality Of Thumbnail Image
- Make sure to use a high quality of image for your service thumbnail.
- The image should be clean and clear.
- Avoid the use of those images which are blurry.
2. Content of Thumbnail Image
- The content of the thumbnail image should highlight your unique point.
- It is preferable to use your own photograph on the thumbnail image.
- Use a smiley photo of yourself as people perceive smiley faces more trustworthy and honest.
- Do not use stock images for your service thumbnail.
- Avoid using someone else’s photograph on your thumbnail image.
3. Use Text On Thumbnail Image
- Think about your unique selling point and mention that text on your service thumbnail.
- The text on your thumbnail should be clearly written.
- The text must be easily visible.
- Use easy to read font in the text.
- Write text that is relevant to your description of the service.
4. Dimensions Of Thumbnail Image
- Create thumbnail on Krios according to the preferred size of 1024 x 720 pixels.
- Make sure to edit your thumbnail image correctly. The content should be completely visible.
- Do not distort a small image by stretching it into a larger size. It will drop the quality of the image.
5. Colour Choice
- Choose bright-looking or appealing colours.
- Use such colours that compliment each other.
- The thumbnail colour should make the text written on it more visible.
- Do not use such colours which cause strain to eyes.
The above-mentioned tips will assist you in creating an attractive service thumbnail. Do some more research on your competitors and see what kind of thumbnails they have created. Make sure not to make the exact same copy of your competitors’ thumbnail image.
If you are not sure about designing your thumbnail service, then you can hire a freelancer from Krios. Find the right graphic designer for yourself on Krios. Just tell him the kind of thumbnail you want to create, and he will design it for you.
In the end, I would say that investing your time, money, and energy on creating an attractive service thumbnail will absolutely help you soon in the near future. So don’t forget to use all of these tips, as mentioned above wisely.